In this article we have listed the Cause and Solution for How To Fix Samsung Dryer TE Error Code. So what does TE Error Code means? And how to fix and what parts to be checked and replaced? You can see the below solution. We have give the troubleshooting for Samsung Dryer TE Error Code. This guide will let you know how the Samsung dryer work and where all of its parted are located and its function.
What Does Samsung Dryer TE Error Code Means?
TE Error Code = Faulty Thermistor AKA = temperature sensor.
This means that Samsung dryer Thermistor is shorted out and it needs to be repaird or replaced. Due to shorted Thermistor it is unable to read the temperature.
How To Fix Samsung Dryer TE Error Code
- Please make sure that lint filter is clean in the dryer. A blocked lint filter is one of the main causes of Samsung Dryer TE Error Code. If it is blocked on unclean then clean it.
- Make sure that exhaust vent which is located at the back of the dryer, is not blocked or clogged.
- After making sure that exhaust vent and lint filter are not blocked or clogged and is properly cleaned, switch off the dryer and remove the power cable. Check the wiring connection from Thermistor to the control board and make sure that they are in good condition.
- if there are any bad, disconnected or loose wires then please replace them.
- If you see that wire connection is in good condition, then take a multimeter and check the resistance of Thermistor.
- Make sure that Thermistor Resistance is nearly 10k ohms.
- If resistance is less or off then please replace the Thermistor.
Where is Samsung Dryer Thermistor is Located?
Thermistor is attached to the vent or motor areas which is usually below or at the back of the drum, In most of the Samsung models. Thermistor looks like a small plastic part which about the size of 1 inch. You will also see the two wires attached to the Thermistor. After locating it you need to replace the shorted Thermistor to fix the Samsung Dryer TE Error Code. This works with most of the models including DC32-00007A, DC47-00016A, DV210AEW/XAA, DV220AE, DV220AG. Please see the Samsung service manual or watch the video below.
Samsung Dryer Thermistor Replacement video
We hope that above solution helped you in your dryer issues. Please do comment for any questions.