At AllRepairServiceCenter, we believe that volunteer involvement is an integral part of a strong and prosperous community. To encourage this value, we’ve decided to reward a college or university student who demonstrates outstanding volunteer involvement in their community. The winner of our annual award will receive a $500 USD scholarship to use towards their tuition.
“What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.”
To apply for this scholarship, simply follow the guidelines below:
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the current academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
How to apply?
- Simply fill out the below things
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the current academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
- We are currently accepting applications. The deadline to apply is April 30, 2018, at midnight PST.
- The winner of the contest will be notified via email and announced on this page no later than 12 midnight PST on June 1st, 2018.
- Payment of the scholarship will be remitted to the winner’s respective academic tuition services department in full no later than June 4th, 2018.
How will applications be reviewed?
Applications will be read and evaluated by two (2) employees of Allrepairservicecenter. One (1) winner will be chosen based on the perceived value of the applicant’s volunteer activity. References for each of the top three (3) finalists will be contacted to verify their volunteer activities.
If you have any questions or would like further information on this scholarship, please send an email to [email protected] Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.