Are you looking for solution for How to Fix Whirlpool Washing Machine Front Load Error Code F8 E3 then you are at right place. Here we have give solution for fixing Error Code F8 E3. You will observe that washing machine ran fine for few minutes then it suddenly stops with display screen displaying Whirlpool Washing Machine Front Load Error Code F8 E3. The beeping of Whirlpool washing machine will not stop and the water will not drain out. You will wonder how to fix the Front load Error Code F8 F3. Is it due to the detergent you used or is it due to water getting clogged? Now you don’t have to worry as we have give below the solution for Error Code F8 F3.
What Causes Whirlpool Washing Machine Front Load Error Code F8 E3
The Whirlpool Washing Machine Front Load Error Code F8 F3 means that whirlpool washing machine is overfilling with water or the more water than required has been added to the washer. So Lets look the reason why overflowing of water occurs.
- Error Code F8 F3 means that there is excess water in the washer. It also means that water will not drain out from whirlpool washing machine.
- Overflow of water in the tub also display this error code.
- So due to this overflow of water the water valves will turn off and the drain pipe will come in action for 30 seconds.
- The Whirlpool washing machine will repeat the same steps four times before it shows the Front Load Error Code F8 F3.
- So When Washing Machine repeats the above steps, It will stop the washing cycle and will try to drain out all the excess water filled in the washer.
How to Fix Whirlpool Washing Machine Front Load Error Code F8 E3?
- Please check the water inlet valve is not faulty and it is not letting water into the whirlpool washing machine. You can see it at the back of the washer.
- Please check the drain hose pipe to see for any blockage.
- Also please clean the drain pump filter and remove all dirt and make it unclogged.
- Check for pressure hose and make sure that it is not clogged and is installed properly.
- Also check that water pressure switch is not faulty or clogged.
- Make sure that drain pump is correctly installed and is not clogged or blocked.
The above solution to Fix Whirlpool Washing Machine Front Load Error Code F8 E3 will work for most of the Whirlpool washing machine models which includes WFW81HE, WFW94HE, WFW95HE, WFW96HE, WFW87HE, WFW88HE, WFW8640, and WFW86HE,WFW97HE, WFW70HE, WFW80HE, WFW8740, and WFW87HE.
Check the video solution for fixing this Error.
We hope that you are now able to fix the washer front load Error code F8 F3. Please do comment for any questions.
We have Whirlpool Duet washer. The sensor light keeps flashing, the washer stops and water continues to come in. After that we get a F8 and E3 code. I have checked the filter and lines, removed the pump. The pump shows about 16 ohms. Now i am not sure if it is the pump or the circuit board.