In this article we will give you steps on How to delete blank page in Microsoft word easily and quickly. For beginners, there is no actually blank page in Word if you are able to see it. So there are no blank pages in Microsoft word.
How to delete blank page in Microsoft word
First of all we will check the method to delete a blank page which is somewhere in middle of the word document.
How to Delete a Page in word
Let’s see how to delete a page in the middle of the document. If you are not a enormous fan of formatting and structuring in your MS Word document then one thing you can do is to select the content of that page and just simply click on delete button and you will be able to delete blank page in Word.
How to delete a single page of content in MS Word
There is a functionality in Microsoft word which allows you to select a specific page in the document and delete it easily from anywhere.So lets see the steps on how to do it.
- First place the mouse cursor on the single page of content which you want to delete.
- Now go to Home tab-> Find group , and then click on the arrow next to Find button and then click on the Go To button.
- Now please type \page in the Enter page number box and then click Go To.
- By using the step 3. The content of the page will be selected.
- Now click on close button and then click on DELETE. and thats it.
How to delete blank page at the end of the MS Word Document
First go to the Draft view. This can be done by going to View menu which in status bar and then clicking on draft. If you are unable to see the non printing characters such as paragraph[h markers (¶), then go to Home and in Paragraph group, click on Show/hide paragraph mark.
Now in order to delete a blank page which is at the very end of the MS word document, you need to select the page break or any of the paragraph marker(¶) at the end of the MS word document and then just simply press on DELETE button.
So after you have deleted the blank page then please make sure to click on Paragraph mark to turn it off again.
How to delete blank page which could not be deleted in MS Word
Even after applying the methods listed above, you are still unable to delete blank page in document, then it is due to many reasons but you don’t have to worry about it as we have given other methods to solve this issue.
- First step is to go to Office button in word document.
- Now please go to Print option-> Print preview in the option window.
- Now please press on the shrink one page button which will automatically delete the second blank page.
- And this is the steps you have to delete blank page in Word which you are unable to delete.
We hope that above methods serves you well in deleting the blank page in MS word easily and without any difficulty. If you are still facing issue then please do comment and we will try to answer.
2.Go to the print option and select print preview from the options.
3.Now click on shrink one page to automatically deleted the second blank page.
4.That’s it you have successfully deleted an extra blank page in your word file
So these are all the method through which you can delete the blank page without any hassle but if you still have any doubt feel free to ask them in the comment section.