Error 905 is a problem which mostly occur when downloading or updating an App from Google Play Store. In most of the cases this problem is caused due to large size of the App such as games you are downloading in your smartphone. So if you are using Android Phone and now encountered the Error 905 when using Google Play Store and searching for the solution then you have arrived at the right place. We have listed here the methods and step to step guide to solve Error 905 problem easily and efficiently.
What causes Error 905?
Mostly the error is caused due to large applications. Sometimes it is caused by other reasons too. One of the common reason for Error 905 is bad update Google Play Store made in our android device. We will give the detailed solution to resolve this issue below. To summarized, We will uninstall the update apps in Google Play Store. If after doing these steps, you are still facing issues then please make sure that you ave enough free space in your device memory. For Example if you are trying to download a 1 GB application then please make sure that you have a free space of more than 1 GB in your phone storage or you will again get the same error.
So if you cant install or update Apps from Play store due to Error 905 then just check the solution below.
How to Fix Error 905 in Google Play Store
- Step 1 : Go to Settings-> Manage applications. In some Phones the path is , Settings-> Installed Apps.
- Step 2 : You will see a list of Application. Select an APP and below you can see Uninstall updates. select it.
- Step 3 : Now after pressing the uninstall updates button, It will take some time to remove the updates made by Google play store. Now you should be able to open and use Google Play store Normally without encountering Error 905.
If you are still facing this issue then try the below method.
- Delete all the data and remove cache for Google Play Application. The path is same as given in above steps.
- Restart your Android Phone.
- Uninstall the most recently installed applications. Sometimes this resolves issue.
- Please make sure that you have enough free space in internal phone memory.
- Also please make sure that you have enough memory in External storage (microSD card).
We hope that with solutions listed above, you should be above to fix the Error 905 in Android Google Play Store. If you still face the issue, Please do comment and we will try to answer.