In this article we have given steps on How to disable thumbnail previews in windows 10 easily and quickly. Basically thumbnails are the smaller version of pictures which help you in recognizing the content and helps you in selecting the file quickly. In today world of digital innovation, these thumbnails helps in image search and other image organizing programs. Windows 10 also use the same thumbnail technology in its operating system.
These thumbnails are beneficial but sometimes it causes issues which in many a times very irritating and cumbersome. So in this article we will give steps on how to disable thumbnail previews in windows 10.
How to disable thumbnail previews in windows 10
Lets look at the step by step guide.
- Click on start menu and then go to My Computer and then press on view button.
- Now in view button please go to options and click on it.
- Now please select “Change folder and search options.”.
- Now inside the folder options go to the view tab and click on it.
- Now check mark the option “Always show icons, never thumbnails.”
This is how you will be able to disable thumbnails preview in windows 10.
The advantage of disabling thumbnails preview in windows 10 is that it improves system performance, make it run faster and also if there are many files in a folder, then it will have lot of thumbnails which will make the loading time high. By disabling this feature the loading time will be much faster.
We hope that above article helped you. Please keep visiting our site for more info.