Find solution for How to Fix LG Front Load Washing Machine Error Code CE here. What is the meaning of LG washer Error Code CE? Find all answers here. Is your LG Washing Machine displaying the CE Error Code and you are confused what does it means and how to reset Error Code CE . This error may be causes due to two main issues, One may be due to the faulty motor or it is may be due to main power control board error. The CE Error Code in LG Washer means that it indicates the CURRENT ERROR. It may be due to the loose wire or any loose parts in the components which makes it faulty. Please make sure to check the securing and replace it if need ot reset the G Front Load Washing Machine Error Code CE.
Before trying to Repair or replace any parts, please do following things.
- Switch off the LG washing machine for few minutes to try to reset the main power board.
- Now Switch on the LG washer and run a test wash cycle.
- If you see that Error Code CE is cleared then now further action required.
- If it did not resolve the issue then please read below.
The Error Code CE in LG washers means that there has been an Over current in the circuit board of the motor. It is normally caused due to sudden surge in power, loose wiring, short circuit or due to ground fault.
How to Fix LG Front Load Washing Machine Error Code CE
- First disconnect the power supply to LG washing machine.
- Now inspect the wiring connection in main control circuit board and check for any loose wiring. If you find any then secure it.
- Also check for all the connection in the washer and tighten any loose wiring or check for damages.
- if you find any loose wires or harnesses then just secure it and test the motor again.
- Replace the motor if it founds faulty.
- if you see that motor is fine then check the main control circuit board and if found faulty , then please replace it.
For removing the main control board, first make sure to disconnect the power to washer, then remove carefully the top screws of the control panel, then gently push the panel forward and upwards, now please remove the screw which connect the main board to the display board, Now install the new main control board and test the washing machine. click below image to check the latest LG main control board from Amazon.
How to Fix LG Front Load Washing Machine Error Code CE Video
We hope that now you are able to reset the LG Front Load Washing Machine Error Code CE. For other LG washers and LG Refrigerator issues, please keep visiting us and do comment for any issues.