Have you bought a new Universal Remote Control for your Philips TV then you will need Philips TV Remote Codes to program the universal remote. We have listed below all the codes you will need to program and they are proved to work. Every remote may have different codes so try every code until it works.
Philips TV Remote Codes
|Philips HDTV REMOTE CODES||Philips TV remote codes||Philips DVD Codes||Philips Audio Codes||Philips Amplifier Codes||Philips VCR Codes||Philips Receiver Tuner Codes|
How to Program Universal Remote using Philips TV Remote Codes
- Please switch ON the Philips TV.
- Now please hold the TV and SEL button together for nearly three seconds.
- You can see the button will light up.
- When button is lit, you need to point your remote at the Philips TV.
- Now enter your 3, 4, or 5 digit Philips TV remote codes.
- Verify that remote is working by using Volume Key and test sound volume.
- Now press the TV button to save 3,4 or 5 Philips TV remote codes.
- The button will blinks twice which means that the remote code has been saved.
How to Program Universal Remote codes for FiOS TV Phillips
Please note that your Philips TV can be controlled by many remotes like Universal remotes, Comcast, DirectTV, COX,GE remotes etc using Philips TV Remote Codes . You can check other tv codes like Hisense etc here.