Have you bought a new Universal Remote Control for your Element TV then you will need Element TV Remote Codes to program the universal remote. We have listed below all the codes you will need to program and they are proved to work. Every remote may have different codes so try every code until it works.
Element TV remote codes
|5 Digit element TV Remote Codes||3 Digit Remote Codes||4 Digit code||2 Digit codes|
How to Program Universal Remote using Element TV Remote Codes
- Please switch ON the Element TV.
- Now please hold the TV and SEL button together for nearly three seconds.
- You can see the button will light up.
- When button is lit, you need to point your remote at the Element TV.
- Now enter your 3, 4, or 5 digit Element TV remote codes.
- Verify that remote is working by using Volume Key and test sound volume.
- Now press the TV button to save 3,4 or 5 Element TV remote codes.
- The button will blinks twice which means that the remote code has been saved.
Please note that your Element TV can be controlled by many remotes like Universal remotes, Comcast, DirectTV, COX,GE remotes etc using Element TV Remote Codes . You can check other tv codes like Hisense etc here.