Are you looking for Dynex TV remote codes to operate and use Universal Remote Control, then you have arrived at right place. Below we have listed the latest working Dynex TV remote codes. Please try them and let us know if you are still facing issues. So here is the most common Dynex TV codes by their make and model.
Dynex TV Remote Codes
|Cable/Satellite Network/Devices||Dynex Remote Code|
|Comcast M1057||0463, 10463, 096|
|Direct TV RC23||10463|
|Dish Network VIP508||720|
|Dish Network VIP522||720|
|One for All URC-6690||0464|
|TiVo SERIES 3||091|
How to Program Dynex TV Remote
- First step is to turn on the TV.
- Now look for TV button in remote and press it and hold TV and SEL buttons together for at least 3 seconds.
- Now you will see the button is lighting.
- Now point the Dynex TV remote towards your TV.
- Please enter the Dynex TV remote codes.
- Now you should be able to perform all the regular functions like changing channels and controlling volumes.
- Please press the TV button and your remote code will be saved. You can see button will be blinking twice to confirm that it has saved.
If you are still facing issues then please do comment with the Universal remote control manufactured date and number and the TV model number and we will try to help you.